WHO WE ARE~Logan High School is a public high school in Logan, Utah, established in 1917. We serve students in the 9th through 12th grades. Logan High is currently in the Utah High School Activities Association (UHSAA) class 3AA.
~There are approximately 1,728 students enrolled in grades nine through twelve.
~Logan High is in the shadow of Utah State University and our students and faculty enjoy many connections with USU.
~Work began on a complete remodel of the entire high school in 2015, to be completed in 2018.
~Logan High is a One-to-One Initiative school allowing all of our high school students to receive a MacBook Air.
~Of our LHS graduates, 45% go on to a 4 year university, along with another 15% that attend trade schools or junior colleges.DEMOGRAPHICSSixty-five (65%) percent of the students are Caucasian, with the remaining thirty-five (35%) percent divided among a variety of ethnic groups from around the world. The Latino population comprises the largest minority group at twenty-six (26%) percent.STAFFAdministrators: 3Teachers: 85Counselors: 4ACADEMICS~Logan High School offers nearly 200 different courses including thirteen (13) Advanced Placement classes and sixteen (16) concurrent enrollment courses through Utah State University and Weber State University.
~The AP test passing rate is 74% with 42% of our students taking an average of three tests.
~Of the 2015 graduating class, thirty (30%) had passed at least one AP test during their high school tenure.HIGHLIGHTS~As of 2015, the athletics facilities, including the baseball and softball diamonds, football field, and the basketball arena underwent renovation.
~The Logan High Crimson Colony Choir has received awards in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Washington D.C, Seattle, San Diego, Carnegie Hall, and Hawaii.
~Over the past 10 years, LHS has won 46 region championships and 10 state championships in various sports
~The LHS Academic Olympiad team has placed 1st overall 5 times in the last 10 years. 23-25 teams compete each year.
~Five Logan High football players have played in the NFL.