Programs, Clubs, Conferences, Camps, Recognition Opportunities
- HOBY Leadership seminar - This is a fantastic opportunity for high school sophomores. Registration is open now!! Students who have attended this event in the past rave about their experience - come and see Sharon in the Career Center if you are interested. You will have to be nominated by your school to go.
- American Legion Auxiliary Girls State - June 4-9, 2018. Open to Junior girls only. This is an awesome experience. Attendees receive 3 credits from Weber (transferable) and many will be awarded scholarships. The site still lists 2017 info, but check it out and see if you are interested; current info will be coming in January.
- Spirit of America Youth Conference- Selected 11th grade students will attend the Spirit of America Youth Conference in the spring in Pennsylvania. Open to current 11th grade students. Funding may be available to cover the $400 fee. Submit application by Nov 17; see Sharon in the Career Center for details.
- Logan City Youth Council - Get involved! Looks great on applications and resumes and it's a ton of fun!
- Utah Scholars Recognition Application - This is a fun one!! Complete 200 points worth of college prep activities and receive a recognition medallion to wear at graduation!
- Washington Youth Summit on the Environment -